Dear Guests, To ensure you a peaceful and leisure stay, please, pay attention to the following rules, which will contribute to an unclouded holiday off all the accommodated guests.
- Check-in on the day of arrival is possible only after 4 p.m. (or upon agreement); on the day of check-out it is necessary to leave the rooms/building not later than at 10 a.m.
- It is forbidden to smoke in the entire building, to make a fire, including lightening candles, pyrotechnics etc.
- We ask you to move around the building in home footwear; change your shoes in tambour and leave them in the cabinet/shoe rack. Shorttime drying of shoes in the rooms is possible only assuming that the shoes will be placed on the plastic plate taken out of the shoe rack.
- We ask you to keep the common area clean; keep the dishes in the kitchen tidied up and follow the rules (waste sorting etc.).
- Please, save energy – do not leave any lights in rooms switched on if not staying there etc. and save water as well.
- There is a ski-storage room serving as storage of ski, sledges, bicycles etc.; bringing ski to the guest rooms is forbidden.
- It is necessary to respect the silence hours from 10 p.m. till 7 a.m.
- If you bring your pet with you, you are obliged to secure quiet, tidiness and security.
- The guests are obliged in their own interest to lock carefully the main entry, as well as both locks of the ski-storage room.